Monday, November 1, 2010

remember me?

P has no idea who the person in this picture is. He asks, "Mama, who's that?" This is an old picture, and it's weird to see, but I was this girl a while back and I'm proud to say that I won't be her again. I'm seriously not sure how I ever let it get that bad. I'm just trucking along -- slowly but surely wins the race right? It just so slow. I was thinking the other day about how I have no idea how much I weigh right now or how much weight I've lost in the last 3 months. I know it's somewhere around 7.5 pounds (which I think is ridiculous but I've accepted it). When I did WW the first time, I thought it was silly when people had no idea how much weight they had lost but that's who I am. I think it has a lot to do with the slow progress and the up .2 down .6 funk I'm in the middle of. We took a bunch of pictures while trick-or-treating last night and I wasn't completely disgusted with how I look. I have somewhere around 27 pounds left to lose before being at goal for WW. It has been such a slow journey, but at least I can look at this and know that I won't be her again. It's worth it, I just need to look back sometimes and see how far I've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment