Friday, October 1, 2010

243 Project

basically a 365 project...but only in 8 months -- I've got a page of ideas that I'm using for inspiration but my plan is to just take a picture when I get the urge.

The number 13 is one of my favorite numbers. It's always the number that people are the most afraid of but it was the day that my life changed -- the day that L and I started dating. Here's my first 13 days of photos in a simple collage. Enjoy!

obviously the pictures aren't in any particular order -- just what worked in organization. Here's a little snippet about what each shot meant to me.

1 -- this morning I saw this view while letting the dogs out and I had to snap it.
This picture spoke to me today -- peacefulness after yesterday's insanity. P used the dump truck to pick up the leaves and then used a stick to throw them around.
I'm not a pro, but I love the lighting in this shot.

2 -- Cheat Day: I lost a stick of butter today (pretty depressing but it's nice to actually see it); here's my reward!

3 -- some quiet reading time for Mr. P

4 -- Seriously? I'll go on immediately to save your cigarette brand...right.

5 -- sweet pups share their new bed; not very well anyway

6 -- pull, pull; all in a hard day's work!

7 --the sign of a good day; stuff everywhere

8 --new shoes

9 -- father and son (pure heaven)

10 -- dirt 1 - pumpkin 0 (dirt always wins in the end)

11-- sweet Guggle (Tucker)

12 -- I heart pancakes; and so does P!

13 -- missing my friend; sushi anyone?


I hate that these collages are so small...may need to rethink this

14 -- picnic in the park; my favorite family time!

15 -- hide and seek with little feet

16 -- P is super scared of this witch

17 -- L's changed a bit as you can see

18 -- P's scarecrow and "elbow"

So, we've had 31 days of photos. October's pictures had a lot to do with Halloween. I love Halloween a lot! It's so much fun to think that you can decorate and dress as scary or as cute as you'd like. I saw so many ideas this year and hope to use those ideas for our decor next year!

19. Happy Belated 1st Birthday to Sean

20. Walking through the corn maze/maize

21. chocolate pudding = pure deliciousness

22. Mr. Pumpkinhead's pieces

23. nighttime glow

24. decor assistance and readjustment

25. a storm's a brewing (we haven't had rain in months)

26. a tree grew in my flowerbed over night!

27. over-protection

28. for he's a jolly good fellow

29. a tech savvy kiddo

30. pumpkin suicide

31. all in a night's work

Well, I'm a bit behind schedule...November was especially busy and December has proven to be the same. Here are photos from the first 26 days of November. I'm not sure what I did after Thanksgiving? I've skipped a few days as well? Maybe I have pictures on my other camera.

1. a little fun with the leftover Halloween candy

2. saying farewell to a best friend

3. the clock was a little sad

4. P's self portrait

5. look who visits from time to time

6. a sack of potatoes

7. quarterly toy cleaning

8. silly pups

9. who's the boss?

10. lunchtime duel

11. He's watching you!

12. reading time

13. there's no denying that orange box

14. I'll help mama...

15. for Tina

16. my spread of grub courtesy of Parker

17. Hello there!

18. Goofball!

19. so, I really want a glue stick with my pack of batteries? I'm missing the connection here.

20. sweet little feet

21. time for a haircut!

22. a little fun with my new camera

23. dare to be different

24. Thanksgiving feast - PMan Style

25. What's in here?

26. WELCOME HOME!

5 comments:

  1. Nice! It says, "Good morning, Mr. Dump Truck. It's time to play!" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collage! How'd you do that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the collage for this week! When you click on it, you can see all the pictures... (I'm sure you know that already though) But, I don't think the small one looks bad. :)

    ReplyDelete