Monday, January 9, 2012

10 reasons...

I have ten reasons as to where I've been over the last year....

ten tiny little fingers...and ten tiny little toes. We welcomed C to our family in September. It's been a crazy year to say the least.

Never fear -- I'm BACK! I expect a lot of changes in our household over the next year. I'm in the middle of one of my spontaneous ideas (it's not exactly spontaneous really but kind of). I've decided to run the WDW Half or the Princess Half next year. At this point, they won't even let you register for either because the WDW half was this past weekend (meaning there's a WHOLE YEAR before the next one) and the Princess isn't until next month. I've been trying to find the motivation to jump back on the weight-loss/healthy lifestyle bandwagon and I think a family trip to Disney may be just what I need. If that's the case, expect this blog to be about my journey to a healthier lifestyle via training for a 1/2 marathon. It's pure insanity if you ask me seeing as how I've never even run a full 5K but I have finished several so that's a start right? Thanks to Pinterest, I have an idea for how to get started (i.e. training schedule). It's an 18 week schedule and technically, I have 52 ;-)

So, for the millionth time, here we go again. My weight loss journey has sure been a long one but hopefully this will be the last time.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so proud of you. You're going to do awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete