Saturday, August 28, 2010

2 weeks wasted...

It's been 2 weeks (and $18.44) since I went to a WW meeting. I pay 9.22 a week to go to those meetings till I get back to my goal weight. Last week I searched for a meeting while we were traveling and didn't find one that fit our travel times. This week, I got on the scale at home only to see that I'm up a pound from 2 weeks ago so I said forget it (plus L is at work and taking P to the meetings is difficult). Honestly, I'm pretty discouraged and am not sure where I'm going to go from here. Maybe now that traveling is done and life is back to normal (for the most part) I can get things straight.

3 comments:

  1. Well poo, hopefully if WW is what you want to do, you'll be able to get back on track with meetings. Otherwise, I hope you find whatever you need to help "make it work" as Tim Gunn would say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S...this is Amanda, not Jason! Ha!

    ReplyDelete