Tuesday, July 27, 2010

day 3

well, day 2 went better -- I definitely did not feel like I was dying. I've noticed today, though, that I've struggled with the need to eat today. So far, I've put the snacking off but I'm probably about to hit up the watermelon bowl.

breakfast
fruit smoothie (strawberries, blackberries, grapes)

lunch
left overs from last night
1 slice of banana bread

dinner
stewed beef tips (not the best decision to cook in the skillet)
homemade gravy
smashed cauliflower
bowl of watermelon (shared with P)

I'm planning on making another loaf of banana bread tonight and might use a different recipe...yummy good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good, I am sending positive vibes your way. I hear ya on the headaches, anytime I try to control my carbs and sugar I get withdrawal headaches. It's terrible, but it makes me realize just how dependent I am on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some banana bread! :)

    ReplyDelete