Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 5

Last night I got major compliments on my spaghetti by L. He said that it was by far the best he's had (coming from me anyway). I usually buy the cheap stuff (I'm not a fan of all that added junk) but he seemed to like the organic sauce. It was pretty good I guess but I added my own seasoning to the meat before I put the sauce in it. Gordon Ramsay said something about how you should season everything so I figured what the heck. I've put all my seasoning on top of my stove so that I can see it and it has made it easier to remember what I have.

BTW, if you don't read my comments, the banana bread was horrible. Thank goodness P will eat anything. I think I'll stick with the other recipe if I make it again. I'm not a big bread person but I usually eat cereal or a granola bar for breakfast (it's fast) and the bread is an easy eat.

breakfast
1 slice of super yucky banana bread
1 cup grape juice (YUM!)

lunch
leftover spaghetti

dinner
chicken and something??

I'm going stir crazy in this house...P and I are heading to the doctor to see what's up with his rash. My gut tells me everything is fine but my mom brain would feel better with a professional's opinion.

We are hopefully scheduling a family photo session next weekend so I may go looking for clothes for us to wear. I'm a fan of the "dressing similar" family portraits. The background is a sunflower field so I'm thinking of blue colors...we'll see. I'm just dying to get out of the house. Hopefully this rash isn't contagious...that's why we've been staying in.

Oh, and I've decided to start attending WW meetings again. Some previous plans have [not really worked out] changed so I might as well try to get this weight off.

No comments:

Post a Comment