Sunday, July 25, 2010

here we go!

started my "sugar cleanse" today...so far so good I guess. I forgot to weigh on the Wii before I ate or drank anything. I'll just go by the bathroom scale I guess.

I'm guessing that the week will go quickly though, so here we go.

breakfast
I had egg whites and cheese (I don't normally just eat the whites, but a recipe called for egg whites a while back and I had to buy a big thing of them...so I'm paying for it now) with whole wheat crackers, and apple juice (100% natural - no sugar added). I didn't finish my eggs (thought maybe I wasn't hungry anymore) but I'm dreaming of chocolate.

lunch
super healthy...chips and cheese dip (yeah right!!)
yogurt, grapes, and watermelon.

dinner
cedar plank salmon
baked potato
banana nut bread (made without sugar)

*I'm dying [I've got a horrible headache] just give me one tiny chocolate chip please.*

No comments:

Post a Comment