Monday, July 5, 2010

silence...

silence from me as a blogger is usually a bad thing.

Let's just say that I've eaten out at a restaurant of some sort every day for the last week [maybe not since I've gone back and thought about it]. If you kept up with my 30 days, you didn't see me eating out much. Eating out is my weakness (it used to be pretty easy when I was hard core on WW).

Just to get it out there, I'm going to try to remember...
Sunday -- didn't eat out, but didn't cook very well either (dinner consisted of tv dinners, fried pickles and fried string cheese [which btw wasn't all that great])
Saturday -- didn't eat out, but L grilled burgers (Angus beef, chips, 2 brownies!!)
Friday -- Italian...need I say more
Thursday -- Steak and Shake...seriously, need I say more (bad news!)
Wednesday -- met J at a good resturaunt and had a healthy (mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, and mozzarella cheese) sandwich...but with chips and cake for dessert, not so good for you.
Tuesday of last week -- K drove up for the day...lunch at Corkey's (catfish po-boy)

so yeah...I've got some work to do.

1 comment: