Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 6

PHEW -- we're almost done!! I'm not "jonesing" for sugar like I thought I would be, but I'm excited about being able to eat what I want again. I did almost quit last night, but like I have considered it so many other times this week, I chose not to.

It's official, I'm definitely starting WW tomorrow. It's going to be tough going back (and feeling like I've failed with my weight loss goals from the last 18 months) but I'm dedicated. I've always said that I'd like to be a leader for teens and I noticed that the local WW offers teen classes once a week. If I can get back down to my goal weight, I can lead classes for teens!

breakfast
grits, eggs, and cheese
grape juice

lunch
tuna (mixed with yogurt) -- not to bad!
wheat crackers
grapes

snack
chips and dip :( [at least it was sugar free]

dinner
I'm not sure yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment