Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 10

I cannot believe that we're almost done with the 14 day challenge (will we keep going??)! I'm about to head out for A's birthday celebration without the kiddos (we're going to a movie--Killers) but wanted to get something going for those of you waiting for a post [all three of you who read this]...pictures later on.

The Wii greeted me today with a nice 2.2 pound loss since yesterday (185)...even with that dessert Applebee's. I bet that mess hits me hard tomorrow. It always takes a couple of days for bad eating to hit me. At least I'm back to just being overweight for now [not obese again].


Breakfast
Life cereal and 1% milk -- 200 calories (4)

ignore the cup of grapefruit...I didn't take a picture of my cereal this am

Lunch
PF Deli flat with tuna (regular mayo and dill relish) -- 270 (5)
bowl of watermelon -- 100 (2)

Afternoon snack
Cherry ICEE (3)
not my picture...forgot to take one

Dinner
did you really have to guess??
I ate a whole squash (about 1/3 fried and 2/3 grilled) -- gonna estimate 400 (8)
left over veggie chili -- 150 (3)


points consumed -- 25
points remaining -- (-1) I feel the need to start adding if I go over
bonus points remaining -- 31

1 comment:

  1. I think we should keep it going! I know I have not done that good, but it done make me try to think of eating better. I might move mine over to a special food blog if we do. :)

    ReplyDelete