Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 28?

Well, I've failed I guess...I've taken pictures of my main meals, but now of the snacking I've been doing. Like tonight while I was cooking dinner (baked fish, baked sweet potato fries, and grilled squash) I had about 15 Ruffles and cheese dip to go along with it...and the half of a chocolate chip cookie. It's basically be like that all weekend.

Day 30 is almost here. I didn't realize how time consuming it would be to take pictures of everything but man... I'm not giving up though.

Since we're almost done with this big project (and I've decided to take a break from taking all these pictures) I'm trying to think about my next "challenge."

Here's what I've considered...
1. cooking every meal for 7 days from my Hungry Girl cookbook (but almsot every other recipie requires Fiber One cereal or Laughing Cow cheese (hmmm)
2. only taking pictures when I eat something bad (i.e. eating out, sweets [my one true weakness], etc?
3. cooking out of some other cookbook that I have for 7 days (about 10 or so)
4. recommendations??

either way, I think I'm going to take a week off to think about it and decide -- I've got some things I need to consider.

You know, they say it takes 21 days to make a habit and it would seem that 21 days is when I crashed...

The last time I got on the Wii (yesterday morning) I was down to 185 -- finally broke over that hump -- so this "experiment" has helped me to lose 9 lbs (from what my bathroom scale says). That's not too shabby for a month.

check out my new TV! Loving how easy it is to take pictures of the TV.

1 comment:

  1. You have not failed! 9 lbs! That's great! I'm proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete