Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 18

True to the way things have been going the past 18 days...today was no different. I really haven't felt like posting anything but I did take pictures of everything to help me along the way. I'll spend time posting pictures tomorrow for everything (today and tomorrow).

I got on the Wii this morning and had lost weight. I don't remember how much, but I'm back down to 186. I just can't get past that...

I'm starving! I feel like I'm always hungry (at least the last week).

A told me something about an icing she made with Cool Whip and semi-sweet chocolate chips [both of which I have] and I've been really tempted to make it myself and just eat out of the bucket. You see, these are the things I struggle with. I can report that I've yet to do it, but I'm dying for some chocolate.

Breakfast
Slim Fast shake (added watermelon) -- approx 250 (5)

Lunch
Lean Cuisine [Butternut Squash Ravioli: my fav!] -- (5)
11 Doritos [I was starving and couldn't wait for my lunch to heat up] -- 150 calories (3)

Dinner
Chicken & Dumplings -- 190 calories (4)
1/2 cup edamame -- 50 calories (1)
1 large baked potato -- (3)
2 tablespoons Smart Balance butter -- 100 (2)

total points consumed -- 23
total points remaining -- 1
BONUS points remaining -- 22

4 comments:

  1. Do you want some unsolicited advice? Try eating nuts like almonds or walnuts - Raw, of course, with no added sugar or flavors - between meals. It'll help curb your appetite plus they are really good for you as long as your eating the right amount. Usually the raw nuts are in the baking section, not the chips isle.

    Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That icing sounds disgusting!! Don't make it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacey, I LOVE nuts...can't control myself when I eat a serving size but I'll try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Tina on the icing.

    What I do with the nuts, is measure out how much I'm suppose to eat, then hide them somewhere that I won't see them when I start looking through cabinets later. I actually do that was all the good food that I have issues with eating. If I don't see them, sometimes I forget about them.

    Plus, if you get the raw nuts, they aren't as good as the salty or sugary kind. Maybe you won't crave them as much.

    ReplyDelete