Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 4

Well, if you remember a post I had several days back about how I was cocky with my weight loss [when I was pregnant] because I knew I could lose 5 pounds easy...try 6.

LOOK!! I'm no longer Obese!!

I'm down 6.6 pounds since this "challenge" has started. I was well aware that the food I was eating was both too much for me and bad for me (i.e. no breakfast; sandwich/tv dinner, chips, dip, cookies; 2nd helping on dinner, 2 pieces of bread, desserts high in calories and fat).

Anyway, on to day 4...

Breakfast
PF deli flat breakfast sandwich -- approx. 200 calories (3)
(1 egg [Egg Beaters], 2 slices of OM pre-cooked bacon, 1/2 slice of 2% cheddar cheese)
1 cup watermelon -- approx. 50 calories (1)
8 ozs of Silk is pictured...but I can't make myself drink a glass unless it's blended in a shake so I put it back and replaced it with water. (0)


Lunch
Veggie Chili (I'm the queen of leftovers) -- 230 calories (5)
skipped the Fritos (0)
2% cheddar cheese -- 90 calories (2)
1 dollop of Smart Balance sour cream -- 30 calories(1)
1 cup sliced strawberries -- 50 calories (1)


Afternoon Snack
I eat when I'm bored...it's usually bad though.
1 bowl watermelon -- approx. 100 calories (2)
1 cup Jello Mousse -- 60 calories (1)


Dinner
beef and cheese quesadilla -- 500 calories (10)
2 tortillas, 2% mexican cheese, tablespoon beans, beef
1/4 cup salsa -- 25 calories (0)
1/2 cup watermelon juice -- (0)

total consumed points --26
remaining points -- 0
remaining Bonus points -- 8.5

1 comment: