Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 29!!

Today was a pretty decent day...had company come over and we both managed to fight the urge and resisted getting a chicken basket and blizzard from Dairy Queen...but how good would this have been? Man, I love that home-style gravy and Texas toast!



Tomorrow is Day 30 and I can honestly say I'm glad it's over. Taking pictures and blogging every day sure is time consuming. I take back what I said earlier...being at home makes it harder to blog (easier to cook healthy foods).

I've got company coming to town tomorrow just for the day...I'm guessing that we'll be good though, cause she's a healthy girl and she won't let me go astray. I have an awesome fruit salad substance in my fridge for us. Cool Whip is pretty healthy, right? ;-)

Breakfast
peanut butter and chocolate chip granola bar -- (2)

Lunch
Grilled cheese
bread x2 -- 40 calories (1)
2% cheddar sliced cheese x2 -- 45 (1)
sweet tea -- hehe
fruit salad (grapes, strawberries, banana, cool whip lite) -- no idea

Dinner
buffalo chicken quesadilla
tortillas x2 -- 130 calories (2)
chicken -- approx 150 calories (3)
2 slices provolone -- 160 calories (4)
mushrooms -- 1/4 cup (0)
edamame -- 1/2 cup (2)
ranch -- 200 calories? (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment