Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 16

I'm frustrated...I'm mad...I'm sad...

I freaking gained weight today [and if you can't tell, I'm not happy about it]. Not much, but I didn't' cheat. I wanted to, but I didn't. I'm tired of sitting around 186-187...

I'm hungry...

I've had two bowls of watermelon today (one for breakfast and one for an afternoon snack)!
I think I need more water in my system.

I want a cupcake...I want something. I just need to be satisfied by some sort of chocolate or something to make me feel better for just a minute. Why am I down today?

Breakfast -- bowl of watermelon [above] 100 calories (2)

Lunch
Smart Ones [tasted like garbage] -- (4)
added some couscous for texture -- 75 calories (1)
Jello Mousse -- (1)
Afternoon snack
bowl of watermelon - 100 calories (2)

Dinner
6 Van de Camp fish sticks -- 230 calories (5)
grilled squash -- 100 calories (2)
sauce [tartar and ketchup] -- 150 (3)

Dessert
my impulse...I wandered all over the store looking for something to splurge on and ended up with a Smart Ones dessert...
peanut butter cup and ice cream -- (3)
I ate two of them...make that (6)

total points consumed -- 25
total points remaining -- (-2)
BONUS points remaining -- 33

No comments:

Post a Comment