Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 17



Got on the Wii today...gained another 1.8. I didn't take a picture because I was so mad at the Wii. My bathroom scale still has me at the same consistent weight for the last few days but it's not as "accurate" as the Wii. I'm pretty depressed and decided to try to kick my body back into gear. A while ago at a WW meeting, my leader mentioned that when your body gets used to your routine, it's good to change things up a bit. She recommended that I eat a cheeseburger and it was just what I needed. Now, I acknowledge that eating cheeseburgers isn't something to do on a regular basis, but I'm going to try something today and see what happens. I figure that if I down a lot of water (something I probably haven't been doing enough of), maybe I can get going again. I've decided that I'm going to weigh once a week. It's too depressing to do it every day. Or at least I won't post it but once a week.

Today should be interesting...going to a birthday party for the Children's Museum. They're going to have a lot of "fun" food to eat. I'll take a picture of everything I eat...but you can guarantee that it won't be good.

Breakfast
I was feeling bad this morning. My body felt empty almost...like I should get some protein and "filling" foods in my system before heading to the Children's Museum.
instant grits -- 130 calories (2)
1 egg (Egg Beaters) -- 30 calories (0)
1 tbs bacon pieces -- 25 calories (0)
1 cup 1% milk -- 100 calories (2)
adding 1 pt. for eggs and bacon combined (1)
Lunch
Yeah, that's right -- I was bad! What are you going to do about it!
calories are estimations from http://www.calorieking.com
hot dog (ketchup only) -- 315 (8)
nachos (I didn't share!) -- 530 (12)
Gigi's mini cupcake [the thing that looks like butter] -- 100 calories (2)
lots and lots of water

Tina, can you believe P didn't share his cotton candy :(

Dinner
Thai Shrimp with veggies and teriyaki rice
10 shrimp -- approx 150 calories (3)
Teriyaki rice -- 200 calories (4)
(baby corn [50 calories (1)] and bamboo [25 calories(0)])
cup of broccoli -- 30 calories (0)


total points consumed -- 35
total points remaining -- (-11)
BONUS points remaining -- 22

No comments:

Post a Comment