Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 5

I've been mom to two kids today...add my neighbor's 3 year old to the mix and it makes for an interesting day. Needless to say, I've been busy...

I got on the Wii this morning right before K got here (I was literally weighing when they were walking down the street) and found this...

um, Houston, we have a problem.


It took a while (fought with K and P over the Wii) but I figured out that I was weighing on a different surface than normal (quilt on the living room floor). When I put it back on the floor, my weight went back to normal. There was a loss, but because of all the craziness and numerous times I weighed, I'm not exactly sure what it is at the time (not quite a pound). Note to those who are trying to lose weight...red meat and Chinese food (or foods high in salt) causes your body to retain water. If you have a meal of red meat, you're probably going to have a weight gain the next day.

Breakfast
bowl of Life cereal -- 120 calories (2)
1/2 cup 1% milk -- 50 calories (1)
small cup watermelon -- (0)


Lunch
Lean Cuisine Lobster Ravioli -- (5)
bowl of watermelon -- (1)


Afternoon Snack
I had a MAJOR craving for chocolate...
1 cup sliced strawberries with a squirt of Rediwhip -- 50 calories (1)
Chips Delux Gripz chocolate chip bites -- 120 (3) DANG U 5 grams of fat!
I would never have a 4 point snack...I should have checked points before I ate those things.


Dinner -- TBA

total points consumed -- 13
total points remaining -- 12
toltal bonus points -- 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment