Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 11

Well, I wish I could say that today started out good...I knew that dang cookie was going to hit me -- but I didn't think it would hit this hard.

I'm starting to doubt this Wii a little bit. I mean, it's nice and all, but according to my scale, I'm down 6 lbs since the challenge started (and I'm just going to have to take that instead. I haven't been keeping up with my weight loss but I know I'm losing. I've got such a long way to go, but at least it isn't the 100 lbs that it used to be that I had to lose.

Breakfast
Life cereal and 1% milk -- 160 calories (3)
water
Parker helped me eat this bowl of cereal :(

Lunch
I saw these on an end cap at Walmart the other day and figured I'd try one...I must say, it was pretty good and was almost better than their normal TV dinner's because it's steamed (single serving). The only thing I don't like (and what will stop me from buying it again) is that I can't recycle the bag (I can recycle the box and tray in the traditional boxes).

Lean Cuisine -- 280 calories (5)
Fruit 2 day -- 110 calories (2)

L called and he's working a double shift tonight. I'm not sure what I'll cook for dinner. I'm kind of tired of cooking squash but I still have SOOO much left to cook. Who knows...I always wait to see what I'm in the mood for. I'm bored...boredom usually leads to me eating. I've already taken several trips to the kitchen in search of something to eat but I've stopped myself. Now that P is done with lunch and his nap, I think I'm going to leave the house for a while. I might have to hit up Starbucks this afternoon when P and I take a trip to Target. I really like their Caramel Frap (lite) and at only 130 calories, it's not bad for a 'suck through a straw snack.'

Dinner
I'm not usually one who goes for 2 TV dinners in one day. Mainly because they are loaded with sodium and generally are not the best thing for ya...but this was pure laziness (and the fact that P was still sleeping at 7pm when I was hungry). While I ate my Smart Ones, I grilled up some squash.
Smart Ones -- Ziti something (6)
Zucchini squash -- no idea: 100 calories (2)


meanwhile...P wakes up and wants dinner. So I get a cup of Dark Chocolate mousse
60 calories -- (1)
[not my picture]


total points consumed -- 19
points remaining -- 5
bonus points remaining -- 32

1 comment:

  1. That lean cuisine looks pretty good. It will be months before Jackson is in the loop of getting those.

    ReplyDelete