Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 9

So, the day started off like any other day...nothing big going on today. Had to take the dogs to the vet, L and I did a little shopping, and eating...but that's further down.

If you remember, I've had some issues with the Wii, but I am pretty sure that these results are as accurate as they can be at this point. I'm back to being obese, but I've lost weight [0.7] since Friday (I had apparently gained weight but I wasn't sure because of the 11 pound loss the day before so I didn't take a picture)...anyway.


As promised, here's my squash pile...
Breakfast
Going against recommendations from Tina, I decided to try a "Fruit 2 day" and was actually impressed. She hates it because it tastes like 'liquid snot', but I dig the texture and flavor.
Breakfast sandwich -- 200 calories (3)
Fruit 2 Day -- 110 calories (2)

Lunch
L wanted to go to Applebee's for lunch because we get 10% cash back. I wasn't too upset because they have a WW menu that I can order from. I tried...look, the punk ordered my favorite dish!


in true Tina style...my leftovers

Look what punk face ordered for dessert [10% cash back excuse]!!
I admit I ate a bunch. (guessing 10 pts.)

Dinner
grilled squash/1 fried squash -- approx. 200 calories (4)
broccoli and cheese with rice -- 110 (2)
L was a bit hesitant about a completely vegetarian dinner...again. But afterward, he said that he thinks I should research veggie meals and serve at least one a week. I think I'm going to shoot for at least 2 a week. We've discussed going vegetarian lately [not vegan] (he's reading a book that mentions how eating meat is bad in more ways that we know--and he believes everything he reads). Neither of us can completely give up meat but since he's open to the possibilities of a semi-vegetarian diet, I'm open as well.

points consumed -- 27
points remaining -- 0
bonus points remaining -- 32

1 comment:

  1. Might have to try to make that salad - looks pretty good. I love keeping cut up pineapple in the fridge for snacks.

    ReplyDelete