Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 19


I'm still feeling bad -- I think that's why I'm having so much trouble with everything. I've had a headache today and a semi-sore throat (dry mouth no matter how much water I drink). Yuck!

I'd like one of these please...LOTS AND LOTS OF CHOCOLATE. I want chocolate, I miss chocolate. I have some semi-sweet pieces here, I may have to eat a few :D


anyway, on to reality...

Breakfast
grits -- 130 calories (2)
1.5 eggs with a little cheese -- 90 calories (2)
1/2 cup grapefruit -- 30 calories (1)

Lunch -- TBA

Dinner -- TBA

2 comments:

  1. OMG that blizzard looks crazy! As in crazy good, and crazy bad! All at the same time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this blog? Seriously? Anyway, Mucho Proud of your efforts and I'll be sure to stop by to cheer you on from time to time! ;)

    ReplyDelete